I deleted all of my emails today.

PL

Once read and answered, I usually did not return to reread them at any point. I am also not a fan of newsletters and I had unsubscribed from all SPAM that brings no value.

And yet there I was, hoarding about 2,000 emails in my inbox. Today I decided to put an end to it. First of all, I flagged all of the important emails and resolved to keep them. I made use of "mark all unflagged" option (what a great tool it is!) and started deleting. Then I did the same with SPAM and Sent folders. The remaining 9 "important" emails were lurking in the inbox. Little did they know that they were going to get expelled as well. I looked into them and realised that what I really cared for were the attachments (electronic invoices, tickets, music). This is where my cloud disk came in handy. I moved the files I wished to keep there and completely cleared my email account. Then I took a deep breath.



Digital clutter can be so overwhelming at times...

And digital declutter is so liberating!

How does your inbox look like?



Popular posts from this blog

Experiences, Not Things vol. 1 | Floating

How to prepare to be zero waste?