Project 10x10

PL

One of the minimalist challenges that I recently resolved to undertake is Project 10x10. I learned about it on a Polish slow life and slow fashion blog Kameralna.com.pl.
So, what's Project 10x10 all about?
In short, it's about selecting 10 items of clothing for 10 days. Nothing more, nothing less.
  • 10 clothes include tops, bottoms, dresses, and shoes.
  • 10 clothes DO NOT include outerwear, lingerie, and accessories. 

 This is, for me, another level of a capsule wardrobe. We need to think of pieces of clothing that match each other and are suitable for our activities and season. 
What is more, the clothes list can be amended if it originally it pans out incompatible with the weather. It perfectly addresses some problems that I had when creating my Project 333 capsule wardrobe for work. Also, it perfectly corresponds to The Minimalist cheeky take on challenges: You can do anything for ten days, right?
So, this time my slow fashion community is taking part in autumn project 10x10 and we are starting this Monday. Given that I already have an ongoing work capsule, I was a bit limited but decided to add up a little spice to it because of the weekend and my upcoming birthday! 
Here are my 10 pieces:

I shared the effects of the project here :)

Popular posts from this blog

Project 10x10 - summary

How to prepare to be zero waste?

Experiences, Not Things vol. 1 | Floating